Tips for Selling Your Real Estate Assets
- Clean the property thoroughly. Potential buyers may become distracted while viewing your property.
- De-clutter and de-personalize the space. Spaces will look smaller when there are too many things in them.
- Your personal taste may not appeal to some buyers, so the space should be as neutral as possible.
- Spruce up the landscaping, and the curbside. The exterior is the first place potential buyers will see.
- Inspect the property thoroughly, and identify all potential issues. Check the plumbing, electrical etc.
- Obtain an estimate of the cost of repairs.
- Conduct minor repairs including painting where possible.
- Consider outstanding issues when setting the price and when reviewing offers.
- Obtain a valuation of the property.
- Discuss current market trends with your CRS Realtor.
- If time is of the essence, price the property accordingly.
- Consider the state of repairs and be realistic when reviewing offers.
Choose the right conveyancing attorney to represent your interest. At CRS we can refer you to professionals who can guide you on legal matters.